Tuesday 21 May 2019

Don't Do This If You Want Social Media Bring Profit to Your Business

Social networks are a key part of growing any business, both online and offline. And I like many other marketers and business owners use social media to grow my business. The amazing part of social networking is reading comments that other people post.https://ezinearticles.com/?Dont-Do-This-If-You-Want-Social-Media-Bring-Profit-to-Your-Business&id=9484382
Their Social Media pages look as if they belong in a flea market. Now don't get me wrong, I love flea markets, but when working a business, people must focus on one business at a time; especially if they aren't earning any money.
Using Social Media without a winning strategy creates the "Hey, I'm desperate, just click on one of my links so that I can get a sale from something." It's sad how people can actually not see this self-sabotage
Business owners must understand a prospects needs, and those needs have nothing to do with the personal life of the business owner. Social Media is the place to build warm relationships, and that doesn't include any negative, dirty laundry.
I am perplexed at the people who post "everything" that happens in their personal life including their sex life. Your prospects don't care and are turned off by this type of behavior.

My Facebook page is open for people to share and post; however, I do block content that I feel is inappropriate.
So what causes people to share the most intimate part of their lives to a global community of strangers? My conclusion is that people have become conditioned to think that social media is private.
Nothing surprises me anymore. When I see people posting details about their love life, marriage issues, illnesses, financial devastation or any other private issue I really wonder if they are aware of the consequences.
Business owners need to be transparent; however the repercussions from posting intimate life experiences could create a business loss or even failure.
Writing a story about a life experience is one thing, but posting intimate details about personal intimate life is a reputation killer. Do you really want your prospective recruits or customers to know that your spouse is having an affair and you're tracking down the lover?
Think about this; how on earth is it possible to attract quality members and customers when you expose relationship nakedness for the entire world to see and read?
Building a business is hard work. People need to see you as a professional; someone with whom they would want to associate with. Login into your page and review it carefully, would you want to go into a business with you after reading your page?
Take a really good look at your profile and your content. Are you part of the soap-opera group or part of the online authorities in your field of service?
Do you want to grow your business and create a better life? Hanging your dirty laundry will absolutely not get you to your desired success level.
One of my biggest goals in life is helping as many people as possible understand that they have the power to make their life as they want it to be. You can become whatever you set your mind to. And just like many of you, I have spent years searching for a fulfilled happy life. Join me in team spirit and meet some of the most amazing people who have experienced the good and the bad choices and moved forward to success. http://www.patricia-a-gaines.com


Article Source: http://EzineArticles.com/9484382

No comments:

Post a Comment