Saturday 22 June 2019

Wealthy Affiliate is a platform that is a good place for newbies to start an online business.
People who want to change their life for the better. When I joined. I thought nothing ventured, nothing gain. It was free so what did I have to lose.
I looked at what they were offering and it was impressive so I researched further.
What do you get with the Free Wealthy Affiliate membership?
I was blow away with the amount of training I got with the Free Wealthy Affiliate membership when I joined.
  • 2 Websites
  • Getting Started Training Course for beginners
  • Affiliate Program
  • Networking
  • Live Help - for first 7 days
  • Website Hosting Platform
  • Affiliate Boot-camp Training Course - Phase 1
  • Video Walk through
  • Site Content Writing Platform
  • Keyword Research Tool
  • Support (Live Chat, Site Support, Q & A)
  • And much More
As I said earlier I was impressed so I sign up not really knowing what was going to happen next apart from getting a free website, which I thought was okay. because to be honest I can get a free website in so many different places.
Then I started the training and then I realised I had made a good decision to join.
The Training
The training was easy to follow and it was step by step, my kind of language. And I was building a website along side the training. so I could see the progress in real-time.
It took me about an hour to get the website published. Most of that time was taken up by thinking of what niche to work in and the name of the website.
Writing Content
Then I was learning how to write content to add to this amazing website. just built.
Writing content was a lot easier that I thought it would have been, because of the content writing templates.
The Templates
The templates make life a lot easier to get started because it takes care of the business side of the business and all you have to do is to think of your niche, then you are good to go.

The Affiliate Program
You get offered the affiliate program, which put simply is to offer other newbies all the good stuff that you have learned and are learning.
This is really easy as you know your product because you have been using it. You know it works and you know how it works.
The training is designed to get you up and running as soon as possible. It works at your pace.
Two Free Websites
You get two fully functioning websites. You could have one for the affiliate program and reviewing other affiliate programs and the other for your passion.
The Community
The Community at Wealthy Affiliate are second to non. They are there to help one another and you can ask as many questions as you can come up with. The response time to many questions are within minutes of asking.
This is like one of the cherries on the cake.
What is the big deal with Wealthy Affiliate?
It works and results are growing. The only thing left to do is to give it a try for yourself. As I mentioned earlier the proof is in the pudding.
If you like what you have read please like and share and if you would like to know more about Wealthy Affiliate please contact me.
I am Jennifer David and I am a passionate Solutions Focused Life Coach
I believe that the possibilities in life are unlimited and that we all have the power within us and the knowledge of this can only empower and motivate individuals.
I love to share what I have learned and learning on my journey with others.


Article Source: http://EzineArticles.com/9985948

No comments:

Post a Comment